This Service Contract is provided by CH Care Limited, (the “Providers”).
CH Care Limited is a specialist provider of boiler breakdown cover, appliance cover, home emergency cover and boiler servicing membership policies. It has access to over 3,000 Gas- Safe registered engineers and thousands of other qualified contractors and operates throughout the UK.
Members of CH Care Limited can claim for electrical emergency repairs, appliance repairs, appliance replacements, boiler repairs and boiler replacements
At their absolute sole discretion, the Providers will give the benefit described in this Service Contract for the Contract Term and for any subsequent period that the Providers and you may agree. This Service Contract will not be in force unless you have paid all amounts due to us for the Service Contract, it has been agreed by an authorised representative of the Providers, and confirmation has been sent to you with the Service Contract. The Service Contract contains details of the rights you have bought, what is excluded from those rights and the terms and conditions of this Service Contract.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SERVICE CONTRACT
This Service Contract is designed to offer you peace of mind against unexpected expenses arising from the use of your appliance. Please read this Service Contract carefully and make sure you understand it fully and are willing to comply with its terms and conditions in order that you can achieve maximum benefit from it. Whilst we will always try to be fair and reasonable in our operation of the scheme, please take care to follow the rules properly, as a failure to do so may jeopardise the payment of any claims and could lead to your Service Contract becoming void
MAINTAINING PROTECTION UNDER YOUR SERVICE CONTRACT
You may pay for your Service Contract on an annual or monthly basis. If you have elected to pay your fees by monthly Direct Debit, we will collect your monthly fee for this Service Contract by Direct Debit from your bank account on an agreed date of each month and, subject to the successful collection of that monthly fee, we will provide the cover detailed in this Service Contract wording for the month in which the monthly fee has been collected.
This Service Contract commences on the date shown on your Contract Schedule and continues by periods of one month upon receipt of your monthly or annual fee payment. If you have elected to pay your fees by monthly or annual Direct Debit, this Service Contract does not have a specified end date and cover will continue until either you or we cancel the Service Contract. However, should you fail to make a payment in any month, we will notify you in writing at the address recorded on the Contract Schedule and your cover will cease 30 days from the date the last monthly fee payment was received byus.
YourService Contract will automatically renew following receipt of your payment for the period of protection as defined in your Contract Schedule.
Appliance means the electric, electrical and gas appliances to be used in domestic locations or approved commercial locationsthat are fully identified in the Contract Schedule
Betterment means the provision for the depreciation of the appliance over time. At the absolute sole discretion of the Providers, betterment may be applied at 10% per annum from the expiry ofthe appliance’s original manufacturer’s guarantee period;
Contract Schedule means the written confirmation you received from the Providers confirming your details and the details of the appliance that is the subject of this Service Contract;
Cooling Off Period - In respect of all sections of the Service Contract, no claim can be made for any event that occurs within 30 days of the commencement date of this Service Contract as shown in the Contract Schedule;
Event means mechanical electrical breakdown that generates a claim under this Service Contract;
Mechanical Electrical Breakdown means an actual and sudden mechanical failure, electrical failure or breakdown that results in the sudden stoppage of the appliance’s normal function and that necessitates repair to resume those functions;
Fee Payment means the sum you pay either monthly or in full annually, as preferred by you, to the Providers for the provision of this Service Contract;
Period of Protection - The duration period noted on your Contract Schedule, either monthly or annual as determined by you depending on your preference for payment;
Territorial Limits shall mean Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and up to 60 days during any one calendar year elsewhere in the world, subject to any repairs being carried out in the UK by repairers approved by us;
We/Us/Ourmeans the Providers
You/Your means the owner of the appliance named on the Contract Schedule.
Subject to the Conditions, Exclusions, Limitations and Claims Procedure, the Providers agree that in the case of an event outside your manufacturer’s guarantee period and within the territorial limits during the Contract Term, we shall, at our absolute sole discretion, pay for the cost of repair by the approved repairer when authorised by us or replacement when authorised and arranged by us. Subject to our absolute sole discretion, our maximum liability in respect of any one claim relating to an event will be the replacement cost of the appliance subject to any betterment as per the terms of this Service Contract.
Any benefit provided by the Providers under this Service Contract shall be granted solely by the Providers, and in every case, shall be made only upon such terms and conditions as the Providers determine. For the avoidance of doubt, the limit of or the provision of the benefit shall only be made in the absolute discretion of the Providers.
For the avoidance of doubt, this is a contract for the provision of specific services supplied at our absolute sole discretion, and this is not a contract of insurance, a guarantee or an insurance policy
1. Claims Notifications &Requirements
In order to make a claim, you or your personal representative, must:
- within 30 days of the occurrence of the event, notify the Providers through our customer service helpline, Monday to Friday 9am 5pm (excluding bank holidays); and
- where requested to do so, notify us in writing and submit a claim form. You must also ensure:
- you hold the appliance or parts thereof available forinspection for 30 days following the submission of a claim; and
- when requested to do so, and within 14 days of receiving such request, deliver to the Providers a written statement of all reasonable particulars and details of the appliance affected, the appliance’s value and the event, and furnish all such documents, explanations and other evidence as may be reasonably required by theProviders
Unless all of the terms of this condition (as detailed above) are complied with, at our absolute sole discretion a claim under this
Service Contract may not be payable.
2. Appliance replaced under this Service Contract
Should the appliance be replaced during the Contract Term and you are happy to continue making your Fee Payments, you must notify us of the alternative appliance to be covered by this Service Contract.
The Providers or their representatives shall have the right at all reasonable times to have access to the appliance during the period any repairs are undertaken by you or a designated repairer.
4. Subrogation and Observance
If a claim arises as a result of the act or default of a third party, at the request and expense of the Providers, you shall take and permit to be taken in its name all necessary steps to enforce its rights against any such third party. The Providers will not be liable to replace or repair the appliance under this Service Contract unless you have duly complied with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Service Contract.
Youmust not act in a fraudulent manner. If you, or anyone acting for you, makes a claim under the Service Contract knowing the claim to be false or fraudulently exaggerated in any respect, or makes a statement in support of a claim knowing the statement to be false in any respect, or submits a document in support of a claim knowing the document to be forged or false in any respect, or makes a claim in respect of any loss or damage known by you to be as a result of a wilful act or with your connivance, then the Providers:
- will not pay the claim and will not pay any other claim which has been or will be made in connection with the declared appliance or piece of appliance; and
- will be entitled to recover the amount paid under the Service Contract relating to the specific declared piece of appliance since inception; and
- may inform the police of the circumstances
6. Legal and GoverningLaw
This Service Contract may only be relied on and enforced by the Providers and you and shall not be directly orindirectly enforceable by any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. This Service Contract shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and, subject to the terms of this clause, any disputes arising between the parties under this agreement shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The providers, at their absolute sole discretion, will cover the following:
- Any domestic appliance you chose to cover in your membership. The Providers or their representatives, at the Providers’ absolute sole discretion, will repair or replace domestic appliances in the event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown. Domestic appliances include, but are not limited to, washing machines, tumble dryers, condenser dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, television sets, home entertainment systems, music systems, fridge-freezers, and chest freezers
- You are entitled to call our claims line to receive help and assistance if a domestic appliance stops working.
- If your applaince suffers an electrical or mechanical breakdown and the Providers are not able to resolve the problem, we will, at our absolute sole discretion, decide to either approve a repair or to pay part or all of the cost of replacing your equipment, subject to ourterms and conditions
Asdescribed above, we very much hope that your Service Contract will give you peace of mind through protection against the cost of repairs and replacements for its full duration, but obviously some things are not covered:
1. Inherent defects, wear and tear, etc
Damage to or destruction of the appliance caused by:
- its own defective design materials or workmanship, a latent defect or defects, gradual deterioration, wear and tear, corrosion, rust, condensation or evaporation, dampness, dryness, dust, change in temperature and foreign objects;
- faulty or defective workmanship, operational error or omission on your part or the part of any person using the appliance with your express or impliedconsent;
- mechanical or electrical breakdown or derangement caused by the appliance itself;and
- handling and/or use of the appliance that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as set in their handbook supplied with the appliance.
2. Other issues
The following are not covered by the Service Contract:
- repairer costs and charges where a fault cannot be found with the appliance or when the appliance is used in unapproved commercial locations. Such approval may be obtained in advance of use from the Providers;
- an appliance that does not meet the current electrical regulations in force at the time of purchase or faults relating to the installation of theappliance;
- work, which relates to a manufacturer recall or routine maintenance of the appliance, supplies or service in your home;
- accidental damage or cosmetic repairs;
- claims arising from the interruption, failure or disconnection of public services to your home (including water, electricity or gas supply) however caused or from gas leaks;
- total loss of use of the appliance due solely to the non- availability of replacement or substitute parts, in which case the Providers shall, at their absolute discretion, offer a settlement based on the depreciated value subject to betterment of the appliance and the estimated cost of repairs had the parts beenavailable;
- if you request any addition work, or replacement parts or components of a superior specification are fitted, you will be responsible for any additionalcosts;
- the VATelement of any claim where you are VATregistered.
3. Intentional acts
You will understand that you are expected to take all reasonable precautions when using, carrying or storing your appliance. This Service Contract does not cover any event occurring as a result of Intentional acts, wilful neglect, intentional or reckless overloading of, or the imposition of any abnormal conditions on, the appliance.
4. War Risk andTerrorism
- Subject to the exclusions of this Clause 4 herein, an event occurring as a result of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, confiscation, nationalism or requisition or destruction or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or legalauthority;
- damage or destruction caused by, contributing to, or arising from an act ofterrorism.
5. Nuclear risk and Sonic Boom
Damage or destruction caused by, contributed to or arising from:
- ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel; or
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or component thereof; or
- pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices
traveling at sonic or supersonic speeds.
6. Consequential loss
Any consequential loss or damage arising from the event or from any cause whatsoever. Consequential loss shall include, but not be limited to, any financial loss or the cost of business interruption arising from the loss of use of the appliance, or the loss of information contained in or stored on the appliance, any time and cost involved in reinstating such information, and any liability to any third party for delay or non performance of any contract with the third party. Consequential loss shall also include loss of use of any item of appliance (not itself subject to an event) due to its incompatibility with any item of appliance repaired or replaced pursuant to this Service Agreement.
7. Use by others
An event occurring whilst the appliance is in the custody of a third party. In this exclusion, third party means anyone other than you or a member of your immediate family normally resident at the address shown in the Contract Schedule.
Any amount that is recoverable upon the occurrence of an event at no expense to you under any guarantee, warranty, maintenance, and rental hire or lease agreement.
9. Older Appliances
If the appliance listed in your Contract Schedule is over 6 years old, then, at our absolute sole discretion, you may be asked to pay the first £40.00 of the repair costs.
At our absolute sole discretion, if we are unable to repair your appliance, we may arrange a replacement or provide you with vouchers that are valid with a retailer of our choice.
11. Customer contributions towards a replacement
- Less than 5 years old: 0%
- 5 years old: 40%
- 6 years old: 50%
- 7 years old: 60%
- 8 years old - less than 13 years old: 70%
- 13+ years old: 90%
Youwill be responsible for disposing of the original equipment and you may also be required to pay for the delivery and installation charges
COOLING OFF PERIOD AND CANCELLATIONS
We sincerely hope that you are more than happy with the support that this Service Contract provides. However, if after reading this Service Contract, it does not meet your requirements, please return it to CH Care Limited, c/o the Providers within forty-five (45) days of issue and we will refund your fees in full. No refund of fees willbe considered if a claim has been made under your contract.
Youmay not make any claims under this Service Contract until after the first thirty (30) days have passed from the date of your first Fee Payment.
Where your Service Contract is cancelled within the cancellation period and you have not made a claim, you will receive a refund of any fee you have paid to us and your Service Contract will be cancelled immediately.
The maximum cancellation fee repayable will £120 and is applied for each 12-month period from your commencement date. This fee is for anyone that has made a claim or has had a service from us in any period.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
The aim of CH Care Limited is to provide you with a first class service at all times.
However, we realise that things can sometimes go wrong and there may be occasions when you feel that you have not received the service you expected. When this happens we want to hear about it so we can try to put things right.
Only the named service contract holder(s) or an authorised representative should call or write to make a formal complaint.
It is the intention to give you the best possible service, but if you do have any questions or concerns about this service contract or the handling of a claim, you should follow the Complaints Procedure below:
The above complaints procedure is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Service or Citizens AdviceBureau.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
Details of you and your Service Contract will be held by the Providers and the Providers in their computer records for underwriting, processing, claims handling and fraud prevention, subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Tohelp us improve our service, we may record or monitor telephone calls, subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevantlegislation.
Complete Home Care Boiler Policy Wording
This policy is a contract between You and Complete Home Care. This policy is evidence of a contract and will only become effective when we have received payment in full.
Emergency Assistance and claims are administered by Complete Home Care, Office 313, 275 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EW.
INTHEEVENTOFAN EMERGENCYOR FOR ASSISTANCETELEPHONE0333 335 5279DEFINITIONS
The following words shall have the meanings given below wherever they appear.
means a suitably qualified person approved and instructed by the Helpline to undertake Emergency work.
means the reasonable efforts made by the Engineer during a visit to the Home to complete a temporary repair to limit or prevent damage or if at similar expense the cost of completing a permanent repair in respect of the cover provided.
Beyond Economic Repair
Means in the reasonable opinion of Our Approved Engineer the cost of repair is more than the cost of replacing it.
Means a request for Emergency Assistance from You, even if the request is then cancelled by You.
Standard Cover Level – Maximum of 3 claims per policy with a limit of £500 (including VAT) per claim including Call Out charges, labour, parts, materials and, where applicable, the cost of alternative accommodation.
Plus Cover Level – Unlimited Claims with a limit of £1,000 (including VAT) per claim including Call Out charges, labour, parts, materials and, where applicable, the cost of alternative accommodation.
means the start of the Period of Cover as shown in the Schedule
Means a sudden and unexpected event which, if not dealt with quickly would in the reasonable opinion of the Helpline:
- render the Home unsafe or insecure; or
- damage or cause further damage to the Home; or
- cause personal risk to You
means the claims number specified on Your policy Schedule by You or a person calling on Your behalf at the time of the incident. Helpline 0333 335 5279
A single occupancy domestic dwelling at the address shown in the Schedule, together with integral or attached garages used for domestic purposes
Level of Cover
means either the Standard Cover or Plus Level Cover. Standard Cover covers levels 1-9 of the ‘Cover Provided’ section of this policy. Plus Level Cover covers levels 1-11 of the ‘Cover Provided’ section of this policy.
Period of Cover
means the period shown in the Schedule between the start date and end date Primary HeatingSystem
means the principal domestic central heating and hot water systems including but not limited to boiler or warm air unit, programmer, room thermostat, pumps, hot water cylinder and radiators, but excluding any form of solar heating system and non-domestic central boiler or source
means the document sent to You confirming the Commencement Date, details of the Insured and the Home the subject of cover
means where no one has resided in the Home for a period exceeding 30 consecutive days
We / Us / Our / Insurer
Complete Home Care Limited
WHAT IS COVERED
In the event of an Emergency occurring in Your Home, We will:
- Advise You on what action to take to protect yourself and Your Home;
- Send one ofOur approvedEngineers or arrange an appointment for anApprovedEngineerto visitYour Home; and
- Organise and pay the cost of providing EmergencyAssistance up to the Claim Limit per Call Out including VAT subject to the terms and conditions of Your policy.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
There are certain Conditions and Exclusions which limit Your cover, please read them carefully to ensure this policy meets Your requirements. We do not wish You to discover after an incident has occurred that it is not insured. To assist You in understanding the main limitations of the cover provided We have detailed these under the “Cover Provided” section of Your policy.
This policy provides cover underthe following headings as a result of an Emergency occurring at the Home, Your cover is limited to the number of claims and amount specified under the ClaimLimit.
The amount We will pay in respect of any one claim shall not exceed the Claim Limit including Call Out charges, labour and materials.
1. Primary Heating System
We will assist You to restore heating and/ or hot water to Your Home following an Emergency arising from the sudden and unexpected complete failure of the Primary HeatingSystem.
Where a boiler is deemed beyond economical repair We will replace the boiler if it is 3 years old or less at the time of the claim. If the cost of the boiler is over the claim limit of the policy (£1,000) then We will make a payment to you of £1,000.00 instead. If the boiler is over five years old at the time of the claim We will contribute £200 towards the cost of a replacement. We will not re-attend to the boiler until You have confirmed it has been replaced.
2. Annual Gas Boiler Service
We do not cover:
- Gas leaks;
- Oil contamination resulting from a leak from an oil powered boiler; A boiler which is more than 3 years old;
- A boiler fitted within a Home with more than 15 rooms serviced by the boiler;
- Faults which, in the opinion of an approved Engineer, are as a result of the boiler not being serviced within the last 12 months;
- Lighting of boilers or the correct operation or routine adjustment of time or temperature controls; Clearing airlocks or bleeding radiators;
- Any repair or replacement which requires the removal of asbestos in order to complete the repair; Where Your Home has been left Unoccupied;
- Internet connected heating controls; Fuel tanks and associated pipe work.
- Major emergencies which could result in serious injury to the public or damage to property should be immediately advised to the supply company and/or the public Emergency services.
- The policy does not provide cover for any repairs, damage or other loss resulting from gas leaks
- Before requesting Emergency Assistance, check that the circumstances are covered by Your policy. Remember this is not a maintenance policy and does not cover routine maintenance in Your Home.
- . If Your Emergency is boiler related and have the Cover You should have Your boiler make and model and service details ready when You contact the Helpline. Remember You must produce evidence to Our approved Engineer, that the boiler has been serviced to the manufacturers specifications within the last twelve months for your cover to apply.
- Telephone the Helpline within 12 hours of the Emergency occurring and provide details of the Assistance required. All requests for Emergency Assistance must be made through the Helpline. Do not make any arrangements yourself without prior authorisation from the Helpline, if You do We will not reimburse any costs You may incur. All calls are recorded.
- The Helpline will appoint an Approved Engineer to attend Your Home, provided that this is not precluded by adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes (official or otherwise), failure of the public transport system, including the road and railway networks and repairs thereto and any other circumstances preventing access to the Home or otherwise making the provision of Emergency Assistance impossible. The Helpline and the Approved Engineer will have reasonable discretion as to when and how work is undertaken this will be based on the details provided by You.
The Approved Engineer will charge all costs covered by the insurance directly to Us. You will be asked to pay the cost of:
- Call-out charges if there is no-one at the Home when the Engineer arrives;
- work in excess of the Claim Limit;
- fitting replacement parts or components of a superior specification to the original at Your request
- Pay on use - Should an Emergency arise that is not included under Home Emergency cover, where possible, We can arrange for an Approved Engineer to attend Your Home but You will be responsible for all costs involved. The use of this service does not constitute a claim under Your policy.
ANNUAL GAS BOILER SERVICE SUMMARY (Plus Cover Only)
The service provided is an agreement between You and Us for the provision of a service contract. This is a service for an annual gas boiler service and operational safety inspection.
We will arrange for a boiler Engineer to complete a service and operational safety inspection on a date agreed by You. The service and operational safety check will include a full strip down service of Your gas boiler and flue gas analysis. The boiler service provider will contact You at Your Home address within 30 days of taking out this service.
You will be provided with confirmation of the first date You can request the service and contact information. You may book an appointment up to three months in advance. You must provide Us with reasonable access to Your central heating system (including the removal of furniture if deemed necessary) to allow Us to carry out these checks.
REPLACEMENT OFPARTS OR COMPONENTS
We reserve the right to use non genuine replacement parts supplied from third parties in addition to those parts that may be sourced from the manufacturer or their approved suppliers. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience resulting from a delay in obtaining or receiving delivery from the relevant supplier of any spares.
When replacement parts are received, We will contact You to arrange a suitable time slot for the Engineer to attend You shoul d make sure that the Engineer can get reasonable access to carry out the repair. If We cannot get a replacement part needed to carry out a repair Our liability will be limited to a temporary repair to make the Emergency safe
We shall not be liable for
- Any claim arising within 30 days of inception of the policy;
- Events where there is an inherent defect in the plumbing, drainage or electrical supply causing the incident;
- Claims involving the restoration of electricity where the fault occurs prior to the consumer unit of the Home;
- Descaling or any work arising from hard water scale deposits, including de-sludging and the effects of aggressive water and clearing of airlocks; and replacement of water tanks or hot water cylinders; Replacement of radiators;
- Replacement or repairing any loss or damage if the boiler is in opinion of the Engineer is beyond economical repair;
- Loss of hot water where there is an alternative means of heating water i.e. Immersion heater; Repairs and servicing (where applicable) on systems where spare parts are no longer available; Any system, equipment or facility which has not been properlyinstalled;
- Materials or labour charges covered by manufacturer’s, supplier’s or installer’s guarantee or warranty; Replacement of or adjustment to any decorative or cosmetic part of any equipment;
- The interruption or disconnection of utility services to the Home however caused, or the failure or breakdown of the main electricity or water or gas supply or gasleaks;
- Any repair to domestic appliances that are leaking water, other than from external fixed pipe work;
We shall not be liable for costs arising from or in connection with:
- Circumstances known to You prior to the Commencement Date of Your policy; Claims arising after the Home has been left Unoccupied;
- Consequential loss of any kind and any wilful, deliberate or negligent act or omission by You or any third party; Events where on attendance it becomes clear that the Call Out is not an Emergency; More than one claim arising from the samecause;
- Homes with more than 15 rooms
- Homes situated outside the United Kingdom
- Claims directly or indirectly occasioned by, happening through or in consequence of pollution or contamination of any kind whatsoever;
- Any damage caused by the Approved Engineer in gaining access to the Home due to the failure of the locks or removing an appliance or any equipment from its operation position in order to affect an Emergency repair; Any damage caused accidentally by the occupants of the Home or authorized visitors
- Any consequences of riot, strike, lockout, civil commotion, labour disturbances, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, terrorism, hostilities (whether war be declared or not),civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power
Loss or damage to any Home, or any resulting loss or expense or any consequential loss or any legal liability directly or indirectly caused by,
contribution to, by, or arising from:
- Ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel;
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- The rights given under this policy cannot be transferred to anyone else
- You must give reasonable access to enable appropriate treatments to be carried out and follow advice from the Engineer and or Helpline in removing furniture if this is deemed necessary.
- We may cancel this insurance cover immediately if You have acted in a false or fraudulent manner in order to gain cover under this policy.
- To improve the quality of Our service, all calls are recorded.
- You must take reasonable care and maintain the Home and its equipment in good order and take all reasonable precautions to prevent loss or damage.
- You must produce evidence to the attending Engineer that the boiler has been serviced in-line with the manufacturer’s instructions within the last twelve months for primary heating cover to apply.
- We may take proceedings in Your name at Our expense to recover any sums paid under this insurance from a third party should the Emergency be as a result of an incorrect or failed previous repair.
- You must maintain a buildings and content cover in force during the Period of Cover
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales unless the Insured’s habitual residence (in the case of an individual) or central administration and/or place of establishment is located in Scotland in which case the law of Scotland shall apply.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR POLICY
We hope You are happy with the cover this policy provides. However, if after reading this policy, this insurance does not meet with Your requirements, please return it to Complete Home Care within 14 days of issue and We will refund Your premium. Thereafter You may cancel the cover at any time by writing to the administrator however no refund of premium will be payable. If you have chosen to pay this policy in installments, any day after the 14 day cooling off period or where the boiler service has been completed prior to this date, any outstanding balances must be paid in full.
Complete Home Care shall not be bound to accept renewal of any cover and may at any time cancel any cover by sending 14 days notice to You at Your last known address. Provided the premium has been paid in full You shall be entitled to a proportionate rebate of premium in respect of the unexpired period.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
We realise that things can go wrong and there may be occasions when You feel that We have not provided the service You expected. When this happens We want to hear about it so We can try to put things right.
If You have cause for complaint it is important You know We are committed to providing You with an exceptional level of service and customer care.
In the event that You have cause to make a complaint, please contact the following:
Managing Director, Complete Home Care, Office 313, 275 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EW.
We expect that the majority of complaints will have been quickly and satisfactorily resolved at this stage but if You are not satisfied You can take the issue further:
The above complaints procedure is in addition to Your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about Your statutory rights contact Your local authority Trading Standards Service or Citizens Advice Bureau.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
Please note that any information provided to Us will be processed by Us and Our agents in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, for the purpose of providing insurance and handling claims, if any, which may necessitate providing such information to third parties.